Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome to my blog!


I love to cook and bake for my family and friends so I am constantly searching the web, cookbooks & mags for new recipes so these are all the recipes I have used so far. Since the kids are back to school, I like to make after school snacks for them. They especially love the Biscuit Donuts, Donut Mini Muffins(will post recipe soon) & Chocolate Croissants(will post recipe soon). Being Puerto Rican, I came from a family of great cooks and grew up eating the best foods. The thing is, I got tired of eating rice and beans every other day. Don't get me wrong, the food is beyond amazing but I can't eat it every day anymore. Grant it I do make other non-healthy foods but I do alternate! ;) My kids really enjoy being involved in the kitchen somehow so I try to have them help me make muffins or cookies or something kinda easy for them. Just pour and mix- Easy Peasy!

So, now that you know a little about me and the reason for my blogging, come back often. I'm pretty sure recipes will be added weekly. And if you have recipes to share, please do just that- share with me please! ;)

1 comment: