Friday, September 21, 2012

Ello Govna..

.. or however it goes. I am feeling SO much better thanks to hubbz. I was getting really bad indigestion which gave me chest pains, bloating, cramping & backaches. So he picked up some over-the-counter medicine and Ta-Da! I'd say I'm about 95% "normal".. whatever that means ;)

I have so many great recipes to post and I will for sure get to that as soon as I can have a few hours of "quiet time".. whatever that is! New things I have made lately were Chicken Scampi, Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw, Cake Balls, Lasagna Cupcakes & White Pizza. Everything came out delish but not too sure about the cole slaw because I don't eat veggies (wait, WHAT?!). Yes. That's right. I DO NOT EAT VEGGIES.WHATSOEVER. But I do love make veggie dishes for my girls and hubbz. They L-O-V-E vegetables. But my son has taken after his mom. Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad! I'll take that!

I've seen traffic was really good a few days ago but no comments (besides from my cousin). Please comment on anything! I would absolutely love to hear from you. Share your fave recipes with me, let me know if you've made some of the things I've posted.

Don't forget to feed my 3 little fish! Yep! I've adopted 3 little guppies. I have yet to name them so any suggestions?

Look out for new recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment