Friday, September 28, 2012

Tomato soup virgin nomore!

As many of you know, I don't eat veggies at all. So I've stayed away from tomato soup until now! It has been getting chilly lately so I was in the mood for something warm but easy to make for dinner. I wanted to make a soup so I was originally going to make egg drop soup but didn't go with the grilled cheese I had in mind. So of course tomato soup was an automatic choice but I never made it from scratch. Allrecipes.com, here I come! I found a recipe that got rave reviews plus I had all the ingredients- BAM!

Let me tell you. The recipe was super easy and it was super delish. Yes. I had some and loved it. Even the kids loved it!

Look at this.... Does that not look yummy? Perfect for such a chilly and rainy fall day.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of this soup or any veggie soup but it looks so good and prefect for those chilly fall days. Will be making, I'll let you know how it worked out.

    ReplyDelete