Monday, October 8, 2012

I like Freezer Meals and I cannot lie!

I've been seeing a lot of blogs about freezer meals. Those are meals that are freezer friendly. Thanks to The Virtuous Wife, I can make it happen. I have 7 mouths to feed and it isn't easy making sure everyone has dinneralmost everyday and trying to stay on a budget. Somedaays I do want to be in the kitchen at all so freezer meals is going to help me out a whole lot.
 
Things I will be making and freezing:
muffins: chocolate chip, banana crumb & PB muffins
Meals- beef enchiladas, shepherd's pie, mexican chicken alfredo, meatloaf muffins, scalloped potatoes & cheesy fried chicken breasts, italian chicken tenders.
Veggies- broccoli, brussel sprouts, peppers, onions.
I will also be making & freezing uncrustables(PB with jelly and fluff with nutella) & mini pancakes.
Maybe even some soup.. something fast and easy like homemade chicken noodle soup or chicken & rice soup.
 
 
I am so excited about making this. It will save me some time and energy. Let's see how it goes!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment